Saturday 26 May 2012

Sunny days...

Here in Belfast the weather is awful most of the time! Its been lovely here since monday I'm sure this is unheard of. Today I went to the beach not once but twice, It was lovely although a bit too warm our car was telling us that it was 29 degrees at one stage. We are actually getting better weather than my littlest sis who's on holiday in America, she's jealous.



My sister called to say that she'd packed a picnic and she was coming to pick me up (much more exciting than I originally planned to do with my day) she told me that she was dodging the housework at home. I did think twice about going as mini me has been sick since Tuesday she's still not great but seemed to enjoy herself building sandcastle with her Sidekick RyRy.

As I type this I can hear my husband sniffing upstairs, he's not been too well either!

You may have noticed my address has changed above, last friday slightly intoxicated with too much wine I bought thirtymummy.com. I have been messing around with word-press since buying my domain so I can possibly move away from blogger, the only thing stopping me is losing all my lovely followers.

Thats all the late night ramblings for now, I'm off to bed.

Thirty Mummy x






2 comments:

  1. The weather is beautiful at the moment isn't it, it's just as sunny and warm over in England too and my two have been enjoying the sun. It looks like your little miss had a fun time at the beach, I hope she's feeling a bit better..?

    Exciting!! You have your own domain name!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo - it's been just amazing this week. Wish it could be like this all Summer! Enjoy the rest of the weekend Lisa x

    ReplyDelete