Wednesday 9 May 2012

31 day blog challenge..... Day 9




What are your worst habits......


I bite my nails when stressed, They were growing for a few weeks and are now non existent again!

I procrastinate way too much, I make a list each week for housework and I never seem get it finished.

I get distracted way too easily, I am teaching myself Java at the minute as a possible route into IT but I am getting distracted by twitter, MSN , Facebook and Pinterest, then I realise its 11pm and I haven't done that much. The book I am learning from is teach yourself Java in 21 days, at my rate of going It might take me a year.

I hate ironing so therefore I don't do it until Its unavoidable

I over think, stress and worry over silly things, this is probably my worst habit.

Thirty Mummy x










3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about distraction. I have ADD and have such a hard time! And I never do ironing. I tried it once and burnt my shirt so haven't attempted it since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE ironing, it should be banned! With you on the biting/picking nails when stressed too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely I am with you on your last ones - over thinking, stress and worry - check!

    ReplyDelete