Sunday 27 May 2012

31 day blog challenge...... Day 27





Day 27  (Your favourite recipe)

I have a lot of recipe books and I don't really have one favorite. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a fish class at the amazing Belfast Cookery School last Wednesday. I'll be posting all about my day there later. This is the recipe we made, I recreated it the next day for the husband and mini me, both who really enjoyed it.



Hake topped with Chilli Gremolata




Ingredients

Hake Fillet
Pre cooked potatoes sliced into 1cm disks

Gremolata
Lemon Zest
Chopped Parsley
Chilli
Garlic
Salt and Pepper

Put all the Gremolata ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Season the fish, in a hot pan with a little oil, begin to cook the potatoes and the fish skin side down until golden. Turn over and add a knob of butter. Remove from the heat and rest in the pan for a few minutes.

Plate up and add the Gemolata on top.



Thirty Mummy x







No comments:

Post a Comment