Monday 14 May 2012

31 day blog challenge..... Day 14




If I won the Lottery.....








Me and the other half never really play it but If we did win I'd firstly pay of our debts.

I would probably buy a house thats a little bigger than what we have now, though I'm kind of attached to this one but I would however love more space.

Hmmm what else....

I'd love to travel more and would maybe buy an around the world ticket for the 3 of us. I'd make my husband leave work to come traveling.

Put some money in a bank account for mini me

I'd buy an Audi Q7

I would give my parents and my husbands mum a little to help them out

I would fill my wardrobe up with new clothes,shoes and handbags.

I would buy a really good camera so I could take lots of good quality photos

and I'd use some money for my studies and to self publish a book or magazine.


I'm happy and content with my life without millions in the bank, as someone said money doesn't buy happiness.


Thirty Mummy x


















1 comment:

  1. Those are great ideas! - especially the new camera if you want to travel.

    ReplyDelete